Your cart is currently empty!
$55.00 – $600.00
Zinc Acetate 50 mg, Doxycycline 100 mg & Ivermectin 12 mg
coronavirus disease (COVID-19), treating COVID-19
Zinc Acetate 50 mg, Doxycycline 100 mg & Ivermectin 12 mg
6 To 15 days
|Variation||Price||Quantity||Add To Cart|
Ziverdo Kit- The Best Medicinal Kit for Parasitic and Bacterial Infections
Ziverdo Kit is a medicine that is a combination of different medicine to treat parasitic and bacterial infections in the body. It helps kill and stop the growth of parasites and bacteria and helps prevent the further spread of the infection.
This is a great way to help speed healing and recovery from the infection and its symptoms. You can take Ziverdo Kit with or without the food, so you can take this regularly for as long as the doctor prescribes it.
When your body suffers from any problem, there are chances that you may come across other infections, mainly because of bacterial and parasitic infections around us. It makes the immune system of a person’s body weak, and microorganisms find it so easy to infect.
That is why instead of taking normal medicine for this, most physicians suggest you take the Ziverdo Kit. It contains three medicine Ivermectin, Zinc, and Doxycycline.
What is the use of the Ziverdo Kit?
- In the medicinal kit, there is Ziverdo Kit which helps remove the parasitic infection in the body, blocks them from entering the body, and stops them from growing.
- The Zinc in the body will help in making your immune system strong. It is a way the medicine is specialized for the infection, and the immune system will work together to remove the infection from your body.
- The kit also includes Doxycycline, which helps in removing the bacterial infection that thrives in your body and prevents the bacteria from entering your body.
How does Ziverdo Kit work?
Once you take the Ziverdo Kit medicine then, the Doxycycline will start searching for the bacteria in your body. Once it enters the body, it will stop multiplying the bacteria and paralyze them. In this way, the number of bacteria that are present in the body will start decreasing.
The Zinc will reach the immune system of your body and will increase the production of white blood cells that can fight the infection in your body. With the Ivermectin in your body, the parasitic growth will be found easily and will stop and kill them in the early stage.
Benefits of the Ziverdo Kit
Ziverdo Kit is a combination of medications used to treat infections caused by bacteria and parasites. It also by killing and stops the growth of bacteria and parasites that may even cause the infection. The medicine usually makes you feel better so quickly.
However, one should continue taking medicine as long as it is prescribed. Even if you feel better, you need to ensure that all the parasites and bacteria are killed and are not becoming resistant.
If you are taking this medicine, you should take the dose and duration as advised by the doctor. You need to check the label before you use it in the Ziverdo kit, which includes a strip of 17 tablets and ten capsules.
If someone overdoses on the medicine in Ziverdo Kit, it is better to consult with the doctor first. You need to contact the emergency number. You should also carry the strip the medicine along with you to assess the severity of the overdose.
You should take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. But it is time for the next dose; you should skip the missed dose and follow the normal dosing schedule.
- Stomach discomfort
- Sensitivity to light
Precautions and Warning
- Pregnancy- Any information regarding using the Ziverdo Kit during pregnancy is unavailable. You need to consult with the doctor.
- Breast Feeding – There is no information regarding the use of the Ziverdo Kit during breastfeeding is not available. You need to consult with the doctor.
- Driving- It is known whether Ziverdo Kit alters the ability to drive. That is why you should not drive if you experience any other symptoms that will affect your ability to concentrate and also react to it.
- Alcohol- The side effects of the medicine with alcohol are not known. But still, you should consult with the doctor first before using it.
- Kidney and Liver- There is not much information about the use of Ziverdo Kit in a patient with kidney and liver disease. You need to consult with the doctor.
- Ivermectin interacts with drugs such as barbiturates (such as butalbital and phenobarbital), sodium oxybate (GHB), valproic acid, and benzodiazepines.
- Zinc acetate interacts with a few drugs, such as cyclosporine, corticosteroids (such as prednisone), and other medicine suppressing the immune system, such as DMARDs.
- Another medicine that you can find in Ziverdo Kit is Doxycycline, which interacts with the medicine such as retinoid medication (such as isotretinoin and acitretin), “blood thinners” (such as warfarin, anti-seizure medications, strontium, etc.
Because of the drug interaction, you need to share the medical history and the drug you are using with the doctor properly. It is essential to do so they can check whether it is safe to take this medicine or not.
- You need to store the medicine in the cool and dry place
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children.
Why should you buy Ziverdo Kit from the genericcure website?
If you choose the genericcures.us website to buy the Ziverdo Kit, then that will be the best decision you can make-
- One of the main reasons to support this website is because you get high-quality medicine at an affordable price. The website never deals with low-quality medicine that FDA has disapproved. Also, the medicine prices from here are quite reasonable, and if you are a regular customer, you may even get some special discounts too.
- The website has a simple user interface, making it easy for new customers to buy without worrying about anything else.
- They also offer you 24/7 customer support who are ready to resolve the query that comes your way when you buy the medicine.
1) Can someone take the medicine present in Ziverdo Kit regularly?
No, one should not take the Ziverdo kit regularly; it should be taken only when prescribed. You should take the anti-infective medicines for too long, which may lead to side effects and also affect the normal microbial balance in the body.
2) For how long should you take Ziverdo Kit?
The person should take the Ziverdo Kit as prescribed by the doctor. However, if you skip the dosage or do not complete the course, that will cause resistance and decrease the effectiveness of the treatment immediately.
3) When should a person take Ziverdo Kit?
You should take the Ziverdo Kit exactly when the doctor suggested you take it with a glass of water. It is essential to try taking medicine on the same day every day so you can get better results.
4) Is it safe to use Ziverdo Kit?
There are several drugs present in the Ziverdo Kit which are Ivermectin, Doxycycline, and Zinc. For a normal person, these drugs are completely safe to use. But some people might have allergies to some salt or just use the interaction salt. That is why the FDA has kept the medicine based on the prescription category after you approve it.