Your cart is currently empty!
Iverheal 12 mg- The Best Medicine To Get Over Roundworm Infections
Iverheal 12 mg is a special medicine that helps people with roundworm infections. The medicine consists of Ivermectin salt as its active pharmaceutical ingredient, which is FDA-approved. The medicine is manufactured by Healing Pharma which is an Indian brand. They pack the medicine in a strip of 10 tablets. Each tablet consists of 12 mg of active pharmaceutical ingredients. If you have a roundworm infection, you must first visit the physician and get a prescription. After that, you can buy the medicine from XYZ.com.
How does the Iverheal 12 mg work?
First of all, the medicine will enter your body and dissolve. The salt will start searching for the roundworm in your body as soon as possible. After that, the salt enters their body and attacks their protein manufacturing unit. Due to this, no protein will form in the body, and the roundworms will not multiply in numbers. After that, the salt will block the functioning of the muscular and nervous systems of the roundworm. Due to this, the roundworm will soon die and get off your body. The whole process will take a few weeks to even months, based on the levels of issues you have in your body.
Different uses of Iverheal 12 mg medicine
- You can take the help of the medicine if you have strongyloidiasis issues.
- The medicine helps people who have head lice issues.
- You can use the medicine if you have an eye infection like onchocerciasis or river blindness.
- You can use the medicine if you have scabies issues.
- If you have an infection in your blood or tissues, you can take the help of medicine.
How to use the Iverheal 12 mg medicine?
- You should always consume the medicine as a whole. Never break or chew the tablet if you want them to show better action.
- You should use a glassful of water to swallow the medicine easily.
- You should never consume junk food with medicine.
- Either consume the medicine an hour before you want food or two hours later.
- You need to take medicine consistently for 5-6 days on average to see visible improvement in the situation.
Dosage of Iverheal 12 mg
The physician will decide on the dose of Iverheal 12 mg by checking the following criterion-
- The first factor on which the dose quantity depends is the patient’s weight. Based on the weight, the physician will recommend a 200 mcg/kg dose.
- The second factor that will decide your dose is your age. If you are below 3 or above 65, you can not consume the medicine.
- The next factor on which your dose depends is the levels & types of issues. The higher the issue level, the higher the number of doses.
They will provide you with a written prescription based on which you can easily buy the medicine online.
If you ever miss the dose of the medicine, make up for it as soon as possible. If you don’t make up for the missed dose, the infection can start increasing again in your body. For making up, you should remember that there are at least 12 hours left for the next dose.
If you ever overdose on the medicine, your body might show major side effects. In some cases, these side effects get out of control. You must contact your physician when something like this happens and they will help you eliminate the issues.
- The medicine can lead to headaches and nausea in your body.
- Dizziness and drowsiness can also happen in your body because of the medicine.
- The medicine can lead to blurriness in front of your eyes and ringing in your ears.
- You can notice problems like a runny nose and sore throat because of using the medicine.
- You might notice pain in your abdomen area, vomiting and diarrhea because of using the medicine.
- The medicine can lead to problems like loss of appetite and stools.
- You might notice a decrease in your blood pressure and an increased heartbeat.
- The medicine can also impact the kidney and change the colour of your urine.
- You should always share your medical history and information with your visiting physician. It will help them figure out whether you are safe to use the medicine.
- You should stop consuming alcohol and marijuana when you are using the medicine.
- You should never consume grapefruit juice with the medicine.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding your kid, you should not consume the medicine.
- Never drive or operate heavy machinery when you are using the medicine.
- The medicine is unsafe for you if you weigh less than 15 kg or are 65 or older.
- Never consume the medicine if you have a weak immune system or an eye infection.
Where to buy the medicine from?
If you want to buy Iverheal medicine, the website you should choose is genericcures.us. The reasons why you should buy medicine from them are-
- The website also has a 24/7 customer support service. All you need to do is drop them a text, and they will resolve your issue very soon.
- The website will provide you with high-quality medicine that the FDA approves. The cherry on top is that all the medicines are available at the lowest possible price. They do so by providing regular discounts and offers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1)How much Iverheal 12 mg should you consume?
According to the research, the dose of Iverheal that a person should consume as a single dose needs to be 200 mcg/kg of body weight. Now, the physician will decide on the number of doses a person should consume.
2)What are the major medical interactions of Iverheal 12 mg?
The medicine is going to interact with Diethylcarbamazine citrate and warfarin. Some other medicines and supplements can interact with the medicine. That is why when you visit the physician to get a prescription, share your medical history with them.
3)Is it safe to consume alcohol when you are using an Iverheal 12 mg tablet?
No, it is completely unsafe to consume alcohol when you are using Iverheal 12 mg. A combination of medicine with alcohol can lead to major side effects in your body. Also, in some cases, the medicine might not even show action because of medicine.
4)Why does the physician suggest Ivermectin in case of bacterial infections?
When our body is suffering from bacterial infection, then our immune system is weak. Due to this, our body gets susceptible to more infection, and roundworms can enter your body easily through soil, water and food. That is why physicians suggest a dose of Ivermectin in case of bacterial infections.
5)Who should never consume the Iverheal 12 mg medicine?
The medicine is completely unsafe for kids whose weight is below 15 kg. Also, those who have attained the age of 65 should not consume the medicine. It can cause major problems in the body of a person.
6)How to store the medicine properly?
First of all, you should ensure that the temperature of storing medicine is below 28 degrees.
You should always choose a place that is dry and dark.
Never expose the medicine to direct sunlight, as it can deteriorate the medicine’s quality.
What is the best time to consume the Iverheal 12 mg medicine?
It would be best that you consume the medicine one hour before or two hours after consuming your meal. If you consume the medicine with food, then it might not show proper action in your body.