Your cart is currently empty!
HCQS – 200 Mg
$50.00 – $145.00
Rheumatoid arthritis, Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), Type 2 diabetes
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
15 tablets in 1 strip
6 To 15 days
HCQS 200mg Tablet- Prevent and Treat Malarial Infections in Children and Adults!
HCQS 200mg tablet contains Hydroxychloroquine, which means it belongs to the medicine groups known as Disease-Modifying Anti-Rheumatic drugs or Anti-malarial. It is mainly used to prevent and treat malarial infections in both adults and children.
Malaria is a parasitic infection usually caused by the plasmodium parasite, which may spread in the blood by the bite of a mosquito. It can also be used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus, and discoid in adults and also to treat juvenile idiopathic arthritis in children. If you are facing any skin problems, you can also use this medicine to treat them.
However, patients with retinal disorder of the eyes, change in eye color, etc., should not take this Tablet. The doctor also recommends this to take the relevant tests, which help them understand the existing condition.
What is the use of HCQS 200mg Tablet?
- Prevent and treat the malarial infection that may happen in adults and children.
- Treats the skin problem that may happen because of sensitivity to the sunlight
- Treat rheumatoid arthritis, systematic lupus erythematosus, and more
- Also treats juvenile idiopathic arthritis
How does HCQS 200mg Tablet Work?
HCQS 200mg tablet works by increasing the potential of Hydrogen (pH) in the cell, disrupting the infectious organisms’ survival, and decreasing the inflammatory enzyme release. The medicine also helps treat malarial infections in adults and children and lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis in adults.
Benefits of HCQS 200mg Tablet
Rheumatoid arthritis is the condition of the body’s immune system that attacks your cells. HCQS 200mg tablet will stop that from happening and will also help in relieving the symptoms of the condition, such as swelling, stiffness, pain in your joints,
You can also use it to slow the joint damage, enable you to be more active, and reduce the disability. It may also take several different weeks or months to notice the medicine’s effects.
The medicine is also used to treat type 2 diabetes by improving glycaemic control and reducing the glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c) that helps patients with Type 2 diabetes.
One should take HCQS 200mg tablet just as prescribed by the physician. You need to swallow the medicine as a whole with a glass of water and not crush or chew the medicine. Depending on age, disease condition, and body weight, the doctor will also decide the correct dose, frequency, and duration.
There will be 15 tablets in one strip that will be white in color. The medicine manufacturer is IPCA Laboratories LTD; you should take this one only.
If you or someone you know has accidentally taken any more of the HCQS 200mg tablet, then you can consult with the doctor immediately and also visit the nearby hospital immediately if the condition gets worse. The symptoms include lower or abnormal blood pressure, abnormal heartbeat, low potassium level in the blood, seizures, transient blindness, cardiac arrest, coma, depression, or death.
If you have missed the HCQS 200mg tablet dosage, you must take the medicine as soon as you remember it. However, if it is already time for the next dose, it will be better not to take it and skip the missed one.
Side-effects of HCQS 200mg Tablet
- Vomiting, Nausea
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
- Mood swings with some uncontrollable crying or laughing
- Change in the color of the nose, mouth, hair, or skin
- Hair Loss
- Decreased reflexes
- Ringing in the ears
- Vertigo (spinning sensation)
- Lowering the blood level of glucose
- Altered behavior
- Eye problems that change in eye color, sensitivity to light, and blurring vision.
- Blistering of the skin, particularly the mouth, nose, genitals, face, fever, or flu-like symptoms such as systemic symptoms and eosinophilia.
- Weakening of heart muscle, an irregular or abnormal heartbeat, swelling of feet, ankles, and legs,
- Recurrent infections such as mouth ulcers, fever, and sore throat.
- Muscle stiffness, shivering of body parts, and abnormal movements.
Precautions and Warning
- Alcohol- Caution is advised to the patient consuming alcohol with HCQS 200 Tablet. Please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy- HCQS 200mg tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. However, there are limited studies in human and animal studies that may have shown some harmful effects on the developing baby. The doctor may weigh the benefits and other potential risks before prescribing them. So please consult that with your doctor first.
- Breast Feeding- Consuming HCQS 200 tablets are quite safe during breastfeeding. There are human studies that suggest that drugs do not pass into the breastmilk in a significant amount and may not be harmful to the baby.
- Driving – HCQS 200mg tablet which may cause side effects that could affect their ability to drive. You may get some eye problems while taking medicine, which may also affect your driving ability.
- Kidney- HCQS 200 Tablet should be used cautiously for patients with kidney disease. The dose adjustment of the HCQS 200 mg tablet that you may need. So please consult with the doctor. Regular eye checkup is recommended while you take medicine that can affect the eyes.
- Liver- If you have any liver disease, you need to be cautious about it and ensure you are taking the prescription from the doctor.
Why Choose genericcures.us to Buy HCQS 200mg Tablet?
When you think of buying HCQS 200mg tablet, then genericcure.us is the best site. You can find almost all the medicine here from their actual manufacturer. You can experience several benefits from buying HCQS 200mg tablet from the genericcure.us.
- The medicine will come from a genuine manufacturer, IPCA Laboratories LTD. So, you will not have to worry about the originality.
- When you buy the HCQS 200mg tablet, then that will be available at an affordable price. Moreover, you may even get several discounts and offers compared to the other platforms.
- The platform also has customer support which will be there 24/7, and you can contact them anytime whenever you face any problem.
- The website always keeps privacy in their mind; if there is any problem regarding your privacy, you can even take legal action against them.
- Keep it out of reach from the children and pets.
Is it safe to use HCQS 200mg tablet for a patient with diabetes?
HCQS 200mg tablet is completely safe for a patient with diabetes. You need to inform your doctor if you have any diabetes and take the medicine o to treat the condition, such as sulfonylureas and insulins. HCQS 200mg tablet, which lowers the blood sugar level. But consult with the doctor if any symptoms may worsen the condition.
What is the recommended dose for the HCQS 200mg tablet?
HCQS 200mg tablet is recommended for preventing coronavirus infection, which helps prevent coronavirus infections in particular high-risk groups or in an emergency. You should take the dosage strictly.
How to take HCQS 200mg tablet?
The mouth takes HCQS 200mg tablet. You need to take medicine with food or a glass of milk to prevent an upset stomach and nausea. You need to take the proper dose and duration, as advised by the doctor, and finish the course. It should be used regularly as advised by the doctor, and not stop taking it without talking with the doctor.