Your cart is currently empty!
Careprost Plus Eye Drop
$48.00 – $182.00
Bimatoprost / Timolol
Glaucoma, Ocular hypertension
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Bimatoprost (0.3% w/v) + Timolol (0.5% w/v)
6 To 15 days
Careprost Eye Drops- Reduce Pressure from Your Eyes
Careprost eye drops, 3 ml, are one of the effective treatments for parasitic and bacterial eye infections. The medication helps heal the cornea by reducing inflammation, which is considered a prostaglandin analog. The medicine is used explicitly for decreasing pressure in the eyes.
If the pressure is very high in your eyes, that can weaken or damage the sight. That’s why Careprost eye drops are made, which work in a way that helps in the flow of food from the eyes to the blood. The eye drops are suitable for children as well as for adults.
What is the use of Careprost Eye Drops?
Careprost Eye Drops are used to treat an eye infection called blepharitis. Careprost Eye Drops contain a medication that helps to prevent the further spread of infection and also relieves itching. The medicine in Careprost Eye Drops has been shown to work by reducing inflammation and preventing the infection from spreading to adjacent tissue.
Careprost Eye Drops are safe for contact lenses and can be used daily without any problems. It’s important to note that this medication isn’t a long-term solution for treating dry eye syndrome. Instead, it should be used temporarily while your symptoms have improved with other treatments like artificial tears or lubricants.
If you’re still having trouble with dry eyes after using Careprost for a few weeks, talk with your doctor about other options they may have available.
How does Careprost Eye Drops Work?
Careprost Eye Drops is a prescription eye drop used to treat dry eyes and other eye conditions such as redness, irritation, burning, watery eyes, and itching.
It uses a unique combination of two active ingredients to help relieve symptoms of dry eye syndrome. The first ingredient in Careprost is a type of medicine called a corticosteroid.
Corticosteroids are naturally occurring hormones produced by the adrenal glands of humans and other animals that help the body respond quickly to injury or infection. They also play an important role in normal growth and development.
The second ingredient in Careprost is called mometasone furoate (marketed as Budesonide). Mometasone furoate works by stopping inflammation that causes redness or itching of the eye surface. In addition, it helps prevent further damage caused by this inflammation.
Benefits of Careprost Eye Drops
When you have dry eyes, you may feel like you’re constantly fighting a battle with your eyes. It can be hard to sleep and hard to focus on anything. There are lots of treatments that help people with dry eyes, and one of them is Careprost eye drops.
Careprost eye drops contain the active ingredient lacrifilin, which helps you keep your tears in check by assisting them to flow more easily. This helps your eyes stay lubricated to stay healthy and clear.
There are many different ways that Careprost works to help your eyes stay healthy, including:
- Helping prevent damage from exposure to wind or cold weather
- Reducing surface damage caused by contact lenses and glasses
- Providing long-lasting relief from dryness
- They’re easy to use, and they don’t take long at all to start working. You’ll be able to see improvements in the first few days!
- They’re affordable. If this works for you, there’s no need to spend much money on treatments or eye drops!
- They’re safe. The ingredients are safe enough to be used by everyone—even children under age 12.
You should take Careprost eye drops as prescribed by your doctor. However, talking generally, you should use it daily by putting 1 or 2 drops. While putting it in your eyes keep the dropper away and gently squeeze enough to put one drop in the lower eyelid.
The chances of side effects due to overdose are low because the eye drops are made for external use only. But still, you should avoid overdosage and take it as the physician recommends.
If you missed a dose of the drops, take it as soon as possible or if you remember. Avoid doubling the dose the next time you take and use it as per prescription.
Side-Effects of Careprost Eye Drops
- Eye irritation (often mild and temporary)
- Light sensitivity
- Headache (mild or moderate)
- Drowsiness (mild or moderate)
- Numbness in one or both hands (mild)
- Dizziness (mild or moderate)
- Double vision (mild)
- Fatigue (mild).
- Stinging/burning sensation in your eyes
- Blurred vision
- Eye pain
- Burning, Itching or stinging in your eyes
Precautions and Warning
Careprost eye drops are a prescription medication that can be used to treat dry eyes and other eye conditions. The product is available over-the-counter, but it is important to follow the instructions on the label carefully.
- Use Careprost only as instructed by your doctor or other medical professionals. Do not use this product if you do not have an eye infection or a bacterial infection in your eye.
- If the Careprost bottle label states that you should not use this medication for more than seven days, then do not use it until your doctor tells you otherwise. This may happen if your doctor thinks you need more time to respond to treatment or if there are no signs of improvement after two weeks.
- Do not share Careprost without talking to your doctor about it first! It can be dangerous to give someone else medication that has been prescribed for you. This includes giving them less than or more than what was prescribed by mistake.
Why Choose genericcures.us website to Buy Careprost Eye Drops?
genericcures.us website is considered to be a great decision one can take as it will provide you with the original medication you want. Some reasons why you should select this platform are because-
- Provide you with high-quality medication that comes from the original manufacturer.
- People should select this platform because it offers great deals and discounts on the website, which you may not get from any other platform.
- When you choose this platform, we offer you privacy, and there is nothing to worry about because we will keep every piece of information safe and private without leaking.
- Choosing XYZ website will provide you with 24/7 customer support. Plus, if you ever face any problem, we will provide you with a solution.
For storing Careprost eye drops, you should keep them in the refrigerator. Also, ensure that you keep the eye drops stored below the temperature of 25 degrees Celsius. The refrigeration of the drops helps you in giving a cool and soothing effect to your eyes.
When can a person stop taking Careprost Eye Drops?
You should take the medication as prescribed by the doctor. You should never stop using eye drops without consulting the doctor. If you stop taking it, the pressure and other problems in your eyes may not be controlled. Also, don’t stop taking it until you find any problems or side effects.
What should you do if you miss a dose of Careprost Eye Drops?
If you skip or miss one dose of Careprost, you should instill the eye drops as soon as possible, or if you remember. Don’t make the mistake of doubling your dose due to missed dosage.
Is it possible to use Careprost Eye Drops more than it is recommended?
Using Careprost eye drops more than the prescribed time can result in side effects, which can increase the problem. That’s why it would be better to take the medication as your doctor has recommended and not increase or decrease the dose.